Reserve your Booth Now!
The Made Here! Expo & Job Fair is a local celebration of National Manufacturing Day.
A national annual event, MFG (manufacturing) Day is a celebration of modern manufacturing meant to inspire the next generation of manufacturers. A recent study by the Manufacturing Institute and Deloitte revealed that only one-third of those surveyed would encourage their children to pursue a manufacturing career due to concerns around job security and stability, weak career paths, and poor pay.
- The average tenure of workers in the manufacturing industry is highest among all private sector industries at 9.1 years.
- Modern manufacturing also has one of the lowest employee turnover rates among all private-sector jobs at 2.3 percent.
- The average manufacturing worker in the U.S. earns almost $20,000 more than the average employee working in other industries.
- Exhibit at SWIMA’s annual MFG Day Made Here Expo!
- Promote your industry, your company, and your products.
Exhibit Date: Wednesday, October 16th
Time: 9:00 am – 2:00pm
Location: Ford Idaho Center, Nampa
I-84 at exit 38 • 16200 N Idaho Center Blvd, Nampa, ID 83687 • Enter through gate 5 (just under the FORD logo sign)
- SWIMA members – Free
- Non-member Manufacturers – $150.00
- Other Exhibitors – $250.00, subject to approval related to space and appropriateness for our mission.
- Educational institutions and partner organizations, contact SWI-MA regarding exhibit space.
8 x 10 exhibit booth with one table and one chair (exhibitors needing a larger area, please note in your registration and a SWIMA representative will contact you for details.)
- 110v power for regular consumer electronics included, if you need more for your display or equipment, please give details during registration.
Set-up: Tuesday, 10/15 from noon to 4:00 pm. (Larger exhibits and vehicles will need to set-up from 9-12 am)
Tear-down: Wednesday, immediately after the Expo. No packing or moving prior to 2 pm, please. (Contact SWIMA to discuss complicated move-outs.)